AI Reborn calls faults with Orbx AI aircrafts

romair

Hello Experts

AI Reborn claims several (about 46) faults within the Orbx Australia and NewZealand AI

example: Invalid Model file configuration for aircraft title = Orbx AI Beechcraft King Air B350 VH-FIX, model file cannot be found, model name AILRP is looking for= K:\PREPAR3D V5 ADD-ONS\Orbx LIBRARY\P3DV5\AI TRAFFIC AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND P3DV5\SIMOBJECTS\AIRPLANES\FTX AU RAAF Beechcraft B350\Model\beech_king_air_350_P3D.MDL.MDL    K:\PREPAR3D V5 ADD-ONS\Orbx LIBRARY\P3DV5\AI TRAFFIC AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND P3DV5\SIMOBJECTS\AIRPLANES\FTX AU RAAF Beechcraft B350\Aircraft.cfg

The fault is probably within the model.cfg which name should (I think so) beech_king_air_350_P3D and not beech_king_air_350_P3D.MDL

If .mdl is written on the end this will cause a beech_king_air_350_P3D.MDL.MDL 

Can somebody take care about this fault ?

with regards Roger

12 hours ago, romair said:

Hello Experts

AI Reborn claims several (about 46) faults within the Orbx Australia and NewZealand AI

example: Invalid Model file configuration for aircraft title = Orbx AI Beechcraft King Air B350 VH-FIX, model file cannot be found, model name AILRP is looking for= K:\PREPAR3D V5 ADD-ONS\Orbx LIBRARY\P3DV5\AI TRAFFIC AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND P3DV5\SIMOBJECTS\AIRPLANES\FTX AU RAAF Beechcraft B350\Model\beech_king_air_350_P3D.MDL.MDL    K:\PREPAR3D V5 ADD-ONS\Orbx LIBRARY\P3DV5\AI TRAFFIC AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND P3DV5\SIMOBJECTS\AIRPLANES\FTX AU RAAF Beechcraft B350\Aircraft.cfg

The fault is probably within the model.cfg which name should (I think so) beech_king_air_350_P3D and not beech_king_air_350_P3D.MDL

If .mdl is written on the end this will cause a beech_king_air_350_P3D.MDL.MDL 

Can somebody take care about this fault ?

with regards Roger

The sim accepts the model name with or without the .MDL included in the Model config file so this is just a housekeeping issue rather than a fault. Those aircraft should all be working fine.

Having said that, I think you will find anomalies such as these have all been sorted with the update to PBR models in the upcoming release of the traffic pack.

• 2 months later...

Hello Graham

Coming back to the remaining AI Reborn faults if Orbx FTX Australia AI is concerned.

I just made an AI Reborn update and there is only one remaining fault (probably missing PBR) on AUS AI Traffic.

Only the FTX AU Airbus A330-200 have  the invalid model file configuration in their aircraft.cfg.

Can you pls. take care about this small issue ??

Thanks and regards Roger

Archived