FSX ESSA Taxilines not clear (at night

jackslapd234

Hi,

I am having an issue with the taxilines ESSA. At night they are not recognisable, the lights are visible however the taxilines themselves are not (even with taxilights on). This makes it difficult trying to identify the taxiways when taxiing. This is also an issue during the day, as there is little contrast between taxi line and apron/taxiway, however they are still visible during the day. Attached there a 3 screenshots, one at daytime and two at night (one in external view and the other in the cockpit)

Is there anyway to increase the contrast between the taxilines and the background taxiway?

I have Global Base, Vector and OpenLC Europe installed. I have tried reinstalling it all and changing different settings in the configurator, none of which makes a difference. I do not have this issue with other sceneries (Non-Orbx sceneries), here the taxilines are always visible.

I have tried searching through the forums already but have not found anything, if this has already been solve please direct me to the solution. Thanks!

2021-2-3_11-51-44-445.jpg

2021-2-3_11-50-45-324.jpg

2021-2-3_11-51-36-393.jpg

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the response! 

I agree that it could be dependant on this as well, however I do not have this issue with the same aircraft at other airports. Also during the day time they are still very faint, although still visible. Even if this is as it is supposed to be, is there anyway of increasing contrast of the line to its surroundings?

Thanks in advance

Archived