TrueEarth Florida and LatinVFR KMIA Issues

Ben F.

8 hours ago, John Burgess said:

Hi Ben.

First thing to check is that KMIA is above the TE Florida  entries in the scenery library.

All the best,

John

Hi John,

Yes it is, that’s why I’m confused with the bleed through. Thanks for checking, any other ideas?

Ben

29 minutes ago, Ben F. said:

Thanks for checking, any other ideas?

Hi Ben,

I'm forgetting what we've already found :rolleyes:

I think you need to re-enable the file ADE_FTX_FL_KMIA_CVX.bgl in the TE Florida scenery. Hopefully that will solve the problem.

A few folks contributed ideas to getting various addons working with TE Florida. The thread got a bit confused but contains some useful hints if you are trying to get anything else working.

All the best,

John

38 minutes ago, John Burgess said:

Hi Ben,

I'm forgetting what we've already found :rolleyes:

I think you need to re-enable the file ADE_FTX_FL_KMIA_CVX.bgl in the TE Florida scenery. Hopefully that will solve the problem.

A few folks contributed ideas to getting various addons working with TE Florida. The thread got a bit confused but contains some useful hints if you are trying to get anything else working.

All the best,

John

That worked! Thanks John!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 2/2/2021 at 11:53 PM, Ben F. said:

Anyone have any idea why I'm getting these texture bleeds with KMIA using TE FL? I disabled the TE FL KMIA ADE/object files and the photoreal from LFVR KMIA.

Using P3Dv4.5

TE FL LVFR KMIA Issue 2.jpg

another observation is there are duplicate buildings overlapping each other along the lake south of the airport (top left corner for the photo). one default looking buildings and the other the hand placed buildings by the LVFR KMIA scenery. little annoying when landing on rwy30.

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2021 at 1:44 AM, ZaurisLJ25 said:

another observation is there are duplicate buildings overlapping each other along the lake south of the airport (top left corner for the photo). one default looking buildings and the other the hand placed buildings by the LVFR KMIA scenery. little annoying when landing on rwy30.

I also have these overlapping buildings any fix for this its like TE building under the surround buildings of KMIA. only solved by removing MIA_surroundings1.BGL from the LatinVFR scenery but I would prefer to use the scenery's as it looks more detailed than TE. LatinVFR city and photo off and TE FL KMIA files off

Edited by matty260191