CloudSurf Asia Simulations releases WSSS Singapore Changi Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator

cloudsurf-asia-e9684b3e1f-overlay.png

It's great to have CloudSurf Asia Simulations join us on OrbxDirect with the launch of their WSSS Singapore Changi Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. 

The major civilian airport that serves Singapore and is one of the largest transportation hubs in Asia. As one of the world’s busiest airports by international passengers and cargo traffic, it is currently rated the World’s Best Airport.

This handcrafted Airport made with passion is full of visual improvements and custom made objects to represent Singapore Changi as real as possible. All custom objects are built and designs based on real life data.

600a2626f0639.jpg

600a262f1237b.jpg

Features

• Massive custom built, handcrafted Changi Airport built for MSFS
  • Full PBR on all airport objects
  • Detailed and crisp textures on all terminals
  • Fully modeled terminal 1, 2, 3, 4, Cargo area and Maintenance Areas
  • Full HDR stunning night lighting across the airport
  • Custom static aircraft and strategically placed for best online flying experience like VATSIM
  • Bridge Taxiway, Animated Skytrain and Radars
  • Stunning Jewel exterior with minimal interior
  • Custom Taxiway signs and markings
  • Custom detailed ground textures
  • LOD Optimized for best performance
  • VATSIM ready, all airport data up-to-date
  • Custom and animated jetways specifically made for Changi Airport
  • FREE future updates!!

PURCHASE HERE

$18.99 AUD

US$14.71 | €12,08 | £10.72

USD, EUR, GBP estimates only

• Like 5

Now it would be even more interesting to hear something about the Cityscape Singapore Scenery from you Orbx guys, no? Has been terrible quiet regarding this awaited addon (at least by me :-)).

• Upvote 1

This looks amazing! Having transited through there many times it’s even more relevant to me.
Personally I’m loving the convenience of partners joining Orbx Direct and a one stop shop.

Cheers

Graeme :)

• Like 1

• Ed Correia changed the title to CloudSurf Asia Simulations releases WSSS Singapore Changi Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator

Yes a hearty congratulations to Cloudsurf Asia for this really nice addon to MSFS. For such a big airport you've added so much detail and the Jewel building is a wonderful show-off feature of this airport which as it deserves looks fantastic at night. The city scenery looks great too but there might be some competition around :rollmyeyes: - still I think your city night lighting looks better! :P

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dtrjones said:

Yes a hearty congratulations to Cloudsurf Asia for this really nice addon to MSFS. For such a big airport you've added so much detail and the Jewel building is a wonderful show-off feature of this airport which as it deserves looks fantastic at night. The city scenery looks great too but there might be some competition around :rollmyeyes: - still I think your city night lighting looks better! :P

Seems like you have bought it already

I am very interested in seeing pictures of that building you mention (day and night) I mean from an user perspective.

Would you be so kind as to show a couple?

I was waiting for the other developer to release it (they said Dec 2020) but nothing yet but this one got my eye my interest. I find it very nice but I would like to see pictures of  that building from a user. Feel free to send me a private message if you prefer not to post here.

Thanks in advance

Carlos

8 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

I am very interested in seeing pictures of that building you mention (day and night) I mean from an user perspective.

Would you be so kind as to show a couple?

No just what I've seen. I just thought the balance and intensity over the entire city scape looked better in Cloudsurf's version than Orbx which was much more understated. Very much a personal opinion - both products look great!

night_927844-scaled.jpg

5fd473c298c0b.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Orbx unpinned this topic