YBBN V2

DModjo

1 hour ago, Aussie123 said:

Maybe they are working on YSCB (Canberra) as well?

Released about the same time as YBBN (Brisbane) circa 2010. :)

Unfortunately I haven't seen any sign of a YSCB update.  The original developer has left the hobby I believe and no-one seems interested in tackling an upgrade, which, similarly to YBBN, would involve making a whole new airport.

Thanks John. It was a bit tongue in cheek.

I was hoping that maybe by flagging the condition of this major Australian airport and it's vintage, might encourage someone to give it a go.:)

Doesn't hurt to wave the flag every couple of years. 

Aussie

• 4 weeks later...

Not wanting to be a pain in the ****:D any word on the update for YBBN for FS2020, i have just bought the deluxe version after being an alpha tester of FS2020, i was not impressed by their initial release last year.  I have given it a second chance and have found a lot of improvement that have made, it is a lot better to navigate around now that the community have give their feedback to the developers.

The YBBN for P3D looks amazing and can't wait to fly the FS2020 version, i fly out of Caboolture, and would be very grateful for the final part of the local puzzle to be completed, YCAB, YRED & ( YBBN ??) Bris. skyline, this would be like a a dream come true, after years of flying MSFS form its first release, then it dying and then finding X-Plane but to date no one has captured the true imagery of the the region around SE Queensland.

With the release of YRED, YCAB, Brisbane skyline, FS2020 ( Orbx ), i find that Orbx have hit a home run in my books, keep up the good work and look forward to any update you can provide on YBBN for FS2020.

Regards

Noel

On 4/15/2021 at 6:46 AM, 450Caveman said:

Not wanting to be a pain in the ****:D any word on the update for YBBN for FS2020, i have just bought the deluxe version after being an alpha tester of FS2020, i was not impressed by their initial release last year.  I have given it a second chance and have found a lot of improvement that have made, it is a lot better to navigate around now that the community have give their feedback to the developers.

The YBBN for P3D looks amazing and can't wait to fly the FS2020 version, i fly out of Caboolture, and would be very grateful for the final part of the local puzzle to be completed, YCAB, YRED & ( YBBN ??) Bris. skyline, this would be like a a dream come true, after years of flying MSFS form its first release, then it dying and then finding X-Plane but to date no one has captured the true imagery of the the region around SE Queensland.

With the release of YRED, YCAB, Brisbane skyline, FS2020 ( Orbx ), i find that Orbx have hit a home run in my books, keep up the good work and look forward to any update you can provide on YBBN for FS2020.

Regards

Noel

Same here Noel, regular out of YCAB, to YBBN.  Bought YCAB and Brisbane Scenery which were awesome, and the free YRED airport was the icing on the cake.  

I'll wait patiently for the YBBN airport for FS2020, but agree - would gladly love to hear any update on this! :D

Archived