KBUR Autogen issue !

Hi all,

i know the problem at Kbur, the product was released that was perfectly working without any issues. After a microsoft flight simulator update the product started to have this autogen issue without any logical reason, so i tried first to fix it by using the developer mode of microsoft flight simulator but without any results. I have also tried to ask directly to Asobo but again no answer was given. Meanwhile i was busy with other thing so i decide to take a pause and wait to see if with asobo updates the problem solve. Now that i am more freer i can take another look at this problem and try to fix it. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Hi all,

i know the problem at Kbur, the product was released that was perfectly working without any issues. After a microsoft flight simulator update the product started to have this autogen issue without any logical reason, so i tried first to fix it by using the developer mode of microsoft flight simulator but without any results. I have also tried to ask directly to Asobo but again no answer was given. Meanwhile i was busy with other thing so i decide to take a pause and wait to see if with asobo updates the problem solve. Now that i am more freer i can take another look at this problem and try to fix it. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Thank you very much for the update. I hope we can enjoy this wonderful scenery soon. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 12:43 AM, Matteo Veneziani said:

Hi all,

Any update on the autogen issue?

Steve 

1 hour ago, steve888 said:

Any update on the autogen issue?

Steve 

Hi steve, we are still looking for a solution. Looks like im not able to fix it at the moment and we need the help of Asobo.

the fact it is when you are editing the airport the photogrammetry it is present, but when you go to compile it the photogrammetry around the airport goes away, i think its a bug in photogrammetry.

For the moment i suggest to use the airport without photogrammetry active.

regards

42 minutes ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Hi steve, we are still looking for a solution. Looks like im not able to fix it at the moment and we need the help of Asobo.

the fact it is when you are editing the airport the photogrammetry it is present, but when you go to compile it the photogrammetry around the airport goes away, i think its a bug in photogrammetry.

regards

Thanks for the update. Why other airport such as KSBA do not have this problem?

31 minutes ago, steve888 said:

Does KVNY (made by you, right?) has autogen issue as the one on KBUR?

No they do not, but there is just a couple of buildings close to the airport ( but them are hidden from other buildings, so they are not directly visible ) that are flat even if there is nothing that could make them flat, this i think it is the same bug it is happening at kbur but at kbur it is a lot more visible. 

15 hours ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

regards

Your KBUR v1.0 has no problem on autogen even though it has FPS problem. Why v1.0 is OK on autogen but v1.01 is not? What changes have been made?

steve

8 hours ago, Steve Li said:

Your KBUR v1.0 has no problem on autogen even though it has FPS problem. Why v1.0 is OK on autogen but v1.01 is not? What changes have been made?

steve

nothing, even kbur v1.01 it was working fine without autogen issue, the issue began after an update of the sim.

regards

On 6/25/2021 at 2:05 AM, Matteo Veneziani said:

No they do not, but there is just a couple of buildings close to the airport ( but them are hidden from other buildings, so they are not directly visible ) that are flat even if there is nothing that could make them flat, this i think it is the same bug it is happening at kbur but at kbur it is a lot more visible. 

It looks like this autogen problem can not be fixed in the near future, so I have made a request for refund. Hopefully Orbx will issue a refund to me soon.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the Burbank airport addon installed via MSFS Marketplace.  I used to have photogrammetry issues (Flat zones), but After installing the July 27 Sim update for MSFS,  the flat spots did have defined 3d buildings again.  But somehow they went flat again

-Aaron

Edited by airferber