Libraries?

So I got Orbx central, then I wanted to install a scenery thing for FSX so I bought it and It asked me to install Orbx libraries. So I did, but it doesn't really work. When I installed the scenery it didn't prompt me to install it in a certain location and it installed somewhere and I can't find it to install it into the FSX directory. I have folders for installing these things but nothing goes into them, I made 2 libraries and you can see them below, but also they are empty with 0 B of files in them. I hope this makes sence to people and I hope you can all help. Happy new year. Also if you're wondering what it was, it was the EU England scenery.image.thumb.png.aa63d6d956d9cb746f11cb0844f292ae.png

35 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

you cannot install Orbx products into an Orbx Central Library for FSX, it does not see them.

The Orbx Libraries are something else altogether, listed in the Global products and are

required by all the other Orbx products.

2.jpg

Hey Nick, 

If your saying that global scenery products are only for the libraries, does the seperate scenery for FSX install directly into the FSX directory?

Because if so, Its not showing up, I can see the scenery in scenery library but when I go to free flight no areas or airports show up on the list. It's all activated in the scenery library and it says its installed properly but it won't let me spawn in to the airports on add-on scenery.

Just now, Nick Cooper said:

Can you attach a copy of C:\programdata\Micrososft\FSX\scenery.cfg and

if not, a copy of C:\programdata\Micrososft\FSX-SE\scenery.cfg?

Alright, by the way theres still another scenery.cfg file in my other drive but you can't see the Orbx scenery in that one.

Scenery.CFG

1 minute ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

that's all in order.

You should be seeing EU England, what makes you think that you are not doing so?

Well this is what i have in my FSX scenery library,

image.png.e36a0686bd88612938f6c97280524800.png but when i go into free flight and select a location in add-on scenery ↓ image.thumb.png.4b8eb0fce12b311da6548631302d8a89.png

Just now, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

please select "Search default scenery" instead of "Search addon scenery" and all should be well again.

image.thumb.png.4b8eb0fce12b311da6548631302d8a89.png

Hey again, 

When i select that it goes to default FSX scenery because theres nothing different about it, I just spawned in at Southampton airport and theres the same old 2d trees/

3 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

please take a look at this topic which will show you what to expect.

huh. ok, do you know where some of the best detailed places are for this scenery then? the ones in the pictures look great and thats what i was expected everywhere. but thats ok. 

Archived