True Earth - Papa New Guinea ?

Ferg245

First time post, hope I'm in correct part of the forum for this question.

With Orbx recent releases of Balearic Islands and now Canary Islands. Which I have both along with most other Orbx sceneries for X-Plane.

Would like to suggest Papa New Guinea for the Bush Pilots at heart.

Any chance of it being a future project.....?

Best Regards,

John Ferguson

Doc, thanks for the reply appreciate letting me know about current scenery quality. I’ve always wanted the Thranda Quest Kodiak. Picked it up on sale after watching YouTube videos of Missionary Bush Pilot who gives what his missions are and the numbers ITT, TQ, etc how he fly’s the Kodiak for flight simmers. Highly recommend his videos.

John

4 hours ago, Richard Lincoln said:

PNG would have to be the hardest place in the world to get imagery without clouds. Broken at 6000ft AGL is pretty normal.

Same as Alaska I hear but a port of the current P3D version would be more than acceptable :).

Hi all,

Loved the interesting comments on the exellent work on the PNG missions,the clouds are magic too as you can  vary their detail in you weather setting if you want to make them less visable for some of the more difficult strips,there are plenty of these :-) ,anyway its all going to keep me flying and enjoying Orbx great work for a very long time! cheers,Doc

Archived