Problems after installing Germany South

Hello,
after I installed Germany South for the first time, I noticed that all rivers, seas and major streets disappeared as you can see in the pictures. I tried to delete the scenery.cfg but nothing changed. I have the newest version of P3D installed, together with Orbx Global Base, Vector for V5 and OpenLC Europe.

Hopefully someone can help me, fixing this bug.

2020-12-26_14-2-48-95.jpg

2020-12-26_14-2-54-965.jpg

2020-12-26_14-2-59-549.jpg

2020-12-26_14-3-2-768.jpg

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

The P3D v5 scenery.cfg file is at C:\Programdata\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\scenery.cfg.

It will make no difference if you installed your product as an add-on, because the add-ons are

not listed in that file.

I respect your knowledge of Southern Germany, but I cannot tell where those screen shots

were taken, unless you add coordinates to them. My guess though is EDDF?

You will also have needed to visit the Orbx Central Insertion Point tool and set that as advised.

6 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

The P3D v5 scenery.cfg file is at C:\Programdata\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\scenery.cfg.

It will make no difference if you installed your product as an add-on, because the add-ons are

not listed in that file.

I respect your knowledge of Southern Germany, but I cannot tell where those screen shots

were taken, unless you add coordinates to them. My guess though is EDDF?

You will also have needed to visit the Orbx Central Insertion Point tool and set that as advised.

Yes, the Screenshots shows EDDF
Here is my Scenery Libary, is there everything ok?

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Archived