Some Thames Fun!

Tim K

Hi Tim,

great screenshots indeed but you don't seem to have the latest update installed for London Landmarks, or there's a conflict with another addon.

There should be concrete quays on both sides of the river just upstream of the Tower Bridge. Also, HMS Belfast should have an access pier, which is missing in your screenshot. Last but not least the Thames should be entirely flat and several meters below the level of the banks, as in real life. Below are some screenshots for comparison.

Cheers, Holger

Landmarks London SP2 - Tower and Tower Bridge view downriver.jpg

Landmarks London SP2 - HMS Belfast with pier.jpg

Landmarks London SP2 - view from Tower Bridge upriver.jpg

On 12/15/2020 at 9:45 PM, BradB said:

Fine set of shots Tim . :):)

Thanks Brad!

On 12/16/2020 at 4:31 AM, adambar said:

Terrific shots. :)

Thank you Adam!

On 12/16/2020 at 10:34 AM, lifejogger said:

Beautiful shots of London!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

On 12/16/2020 at 10:37 AM, wain71 said:

fantastic shots, nearly bought that plane yesterday.....

Thanks! It's a great plane! I have it in P3dv4 also. It's definitely one of my favorites!

On 12/16/2020 at 10:51 AM, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi Tim,

great screenshots indeed but you don't seem to have the latest update installed for London Landmarks, or there's a conflict with another addon.

There should be concrete quays on both sides of the river just upstream of the Tower Bridge. Also, HMS Belfast should have an access pier, which is missing in your screenshot. Last but not least the Thames should be entirely flat and several meters below the level of the banks, as in real life. Below are some screenshots for comparison.

Cheers, Holger

Thanks Holger!! Yes, you are correct. When I took these shots, I hadn't installed the update yet. But that is taken care of. Some great changes!

6 hours ago, Meerkat said:

> Plenty of room!!!

That's what I thought too when sight-flying the Thames - and then: bang! Crashed against an invisible wall on the Tower Bridge. I assume you also did?

Ha, you bet! I had the same thing. I have crash turned off but I still ended up upside down on the bridge :lol:

dYQZqI7.jpg

Archived