Announcing Landmarks Singapore City Pack for Microsoft Flight Simulator

On 12/12/2020 at 1:38 AM, Orbx said:

Over the coming weeks, we’ll be revealing more exciting Landmarks products for Microsoft Flight Simulator — so keep an eye out!

Hi

I would like to know about this as several weeks have passed since Dec 12th and I have not seen any reveal?

I'm very keen on landmarks :)

Thanks

Carlos

3 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Hi

I would like to know about this as several weeks have passed since Dec 12th and I have not seen any reveal?

I'm very keen on landmarks :)

Thanks

Carlos

They announced Paris Landmarks 8 days later on Dec 20. :)

11 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

Check the MS Orbx Partnership video for your clue ;)

Thank you Ed

I hope yo don't mind me pasting the link here in case someone else wants to see it. (Easier access)

You know what, one of the nicest things of the video was to see your faces, you guys, to "know you". Orbx should do some of these from time to time, maybe a very brief one of the developer introducing the new product.. Feels like closer... It was nice and fun seeing you guys and it is great to know Orbx is here to stay

Cheer

Carlos

• Like 3

This is a great video. I agree to Carlos, brief developer-plus-product videos now and then would be cool. I am always interested in the makers behind the products, that's why I enjoy the Asobo Feature Discovery and Q&A series. Although I understand making a professional video like this one is resource-intense in a big way.

I only missed one developer, partially retired now,...  that's JV.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

Thanks for posting that link, Carlos.   Recognize many of the faces in it too!  I was blessed to be able to work at the last Flt Sim Expo in Orlando, Florida in 2019 that was held in person and met many of the team at that time.  Great guys and gals.  Orbx is in good hands.

• Like 1

Second step to an Australia update ??????? - when that happens - and no longer 7 YO Bing scenery -

then I'll start using MSFS and get the credit card out - but I will get it out much sooner when the NEW Brisbane

Airport for P3D V5 comes out;)

Hello from Germany, big Singapore fan here and very much looking forward to the release of the Landmarks product. I was just wondering one thing as I didn't see it in the screenshots. There are always a bunch of cargo ships scattered in the sea around Singapore, which are especially visible on the approach. Will these be included in the Landmarks package as well? Cheers :)