London City update

Danni

The update to London landmarks pack is wonderful, especially the night lighting and new buildings added and at last the Thames has been tamed.

I know you must have already been working on this before I posted my criticism but,

Thank you Orbx, faith restored.

On 12/11/2020 at 7:02 PM, JohnE77 said:

I am thinking of buying this pack but am wondering if it will conflict with the coming UK World Update in January. Anyone know?

Thanks

Highly recommend getting this scenery, it's amazing and if you know London at all you will definately appreciate the 100's of custom models lining the banks of the Thames and many more further afield. As a Londoner this is an absolutely terrifc job by Orbx. Also you must get Orbx EGLC which complements the London Landmarks wonderfully.

I really wouldn't worry about the UK update. They are adding 60 POI's and if they do clash with Orbx's work like adding Wembley Staduim I'm sure that will be addressed in a later patch as this product is also being sold on the official MSFS Marketplace.

On 12/11/2020 at 7:02 PM, JohnE77 said:

I am thinking of buying this pack but am wondering if it will conflict with the coming UK World Update in January. Anyone know?

Thanks

I saw in a recent interview with ASOBO that they are working with third party developers to avoid such conflicts where possible, so we should be OK.

Archived