REX Simulations Weather Force available on OrbxDirect

Orbx

We are thrilled to welcome REX Simulations as a new Partner, with their highly successful Weather Force Pro!

5fb9b59bc95bb.jpg

Weather Force is the new metar-based dynamic real-time weather engine for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

By utilizing inter-process communication with the simulator via fine granular control, you will experience automated, dynamic, and smooth weather transitions from real-world reporting metar stations. Weather Force also includes a wide range of proprietary dynamic, changing (non-static) weather scenarios. These scenarios are unlike the static weather presets that ship with Microsoft Flight Simulator.

With real-time metar data as the foundation, the Weather Force weather engine provides a more realistic weather experience.

Buy Now

$30.00 AUD

US$22.67 | €18,65 | £17.03

USD, EUR, GBP estimates only

Please ensure Orbx Central is updated to 4.1.28.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, oneworldflyer said:

When launching the product, it requires to register and to insert a serial key which I don't have since I purchased it via Orbx. :wacko:

I got that notice too but I just ignored it and launched the app.  Is it different for you?

1 hour ago, John Dow said:

I got that notice too but I just ignored it and launched the app.  Is it different for you?

I can't. When I launch REX the registration form opens. If I click cancel, REX closes. The alternative is to submit my username, e-mail and registration key.

• Orbx unpinned this topic
  • 10 months later...
  • Orbx locked this topic