Will upgrading to FS Globabl NG 2020 Ultimate FTX get rid off some errors

seby.h

Hello I already own the older on DVD format Pilots Ultimate packs from back when they first came out 2014 or something like that, for the entire planet.

I see a vary rare error mostly in some remote places, the error is a very thin and very long line 30+ kilometers of raised terrain probably about 1000ft above the terrain. Its just a thin line and it mainly happens in rural areas running North to south or East to West. I have seen it at least twice, one in Africa and I had one the other day in Australia while flying west in land from woollongong.

My old ultimate mesh is non FTX compatible so I am wondering if I buy the new "PILOT'S FSG - FS GLOBAL ULTIMATE - NG 2020 FTX P3D" will this get rid of the ugly long thine high terrain lines? I guess I may still get some airport elevation issues but happy to work around them.

• seby.h changed the title to Will upgrading to FS Globabl NG 2020 Ultimate FTX get rid off some errors

Thank you Nick for the fats reply, the fact that the title says FTX I thought was specifically for Orbx FTX but you clearly says its not.

Cheers

Seb

Archived