"Ok...GOOGLE is watching you....really!"....

Orbx Flyer

If anybody has read any of my most recent posts, it has been about replacing my W.D. Velociraptor 1TB drive (fatal clusters), with a just purchased Samsung 860 EVO  SSD 2.5 inch SATA III drive, as my new Systems Drive.

Ok...

Well, I had been doing searches OUTSIDE of YouTube for specific questions I put into the search box...

Ok....

This morning,  the first time I loaded in YouTube, lo and behold,  about the first three rows of 'suggested' content...yep...you got it....was for, or about diagnosing HDD failures, trying to 'fix' them...and yeppers....vids of SSD's...what to look for...what to buy, what to avoid, what to, what to....

So...what does this suggest?  Yeppers...ANYTHING you type into a search bar...that even has any ties to the GOOGLE DEATH STAR...will 'fink you out'.....  Just thought to put this out there.   Google Big Brother...is watching those keystrokes!

1 hour ago, bvdboomen said:

I think it's just the cookies which are left on your PC when looking for an SSD on the other websites.

Youtube reads those and analyses them. Many sites do that.

Yes, that could be as well.  There are good things to do with cookies, as well as the not so good, I guess....

4 hours ago, vanderlay said:

Yep, and not just keystrokes. We’ve just spoken about things in our home that have then shown up as recommended videos in youtube. 

A friend told me something similar happend to him also. He suspects his mobile phone is the culprit.

Folks, it's 2020 (almost 2021)...everyone is watching EVERYTHING, all the time. We live in a globally connected world now. Get used to it. Nothing is private anymore, nor has it been for several years. Once you accept that, life is so much less stressful :D

15 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Folks, it's 2020 (almost 2021)...everyone is watching EVERYTHING, all the time. We live in a globally connected world now. Get used to it. Nothing is private anymore, nor has it been for several years. Once you accept that, life is so much less stressful :D

Exactly! And don't forget the chemtrails. :D

Archived