No more FSX sceneries ?

ED SENNA

Hi Folks, 

I know Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is the new kid on the block, with all eyes on it, but many users will keep flying FSX for some time...

Do you know if Orbx has abandoned FSX for good? Or there is a chance of we see new FSX arrivals soon ??

On 11/24/2020 at 10:09 PM, Ripcord said:

I was about to ask the same thing about P3D airports.  My guess is it won't be long until this also goes the way of FSX.

Orbx has said many times they are still developing for P3D, just because there is a new kid on the block......it's far quicker to convert existing material over to the new sim and they do have a large back catologue....there are still a huge amount of people using p3d so any organisation is still going to develop for that platform as it's still a good stream of revenue...

Wayne, I would have thought the same.  However, did you see where the new Nis product is not going to be developed for P3D?  Ok maybe that is a one off, but I now have started to wonder if this is the new state of affairs.

37 minutes ago, Ripcord said:

Wayne, I would have thought the same.  However, did you see where the new Nis product is not going to be developed for P3D?  Ok maybe that is a one off, but I now have started to wonder if this is the new state of affairs.

oh right, no I didn't notice that......

Archived