ESSA no runway and approach lights

Hey!

There are no taxiway edge lights at ESSA, in real life there are reflecting sticks at the edge but no real taxiway edge lights as to my knowing.

However, the runway lights are clearly missing. 

Are you using any navdata addon or perhaps AI-addons? Might be that there is another addon adding a ESSA file that overrides ours.

Is ESSA at the top of the scenery stack?

Cheers,

Marcus

9 minutes ago, Esbjörn Olsson said:

Hi 

I have the same problem. Don't see it at ESMS and ESGG. I have AIG-AI and AI Lights professional installed. I think it happened after 5.1 HF1.

/Esbjörn 

Hey!

I will try to see what has changed with 5.1

ESMS and ESGG uses custom lights meanwhile ESSA uses default lights for the runway, so guess its related to that somehow.

As it works for Nick, the most likely cause would be that there is a conflicting ESSA file running which usually tags along with some nav-data addons and AI-addons (such as mytraffic etc).

Or that the light textures for the default P3D runway lights has been corrupted.

First thing to test would be just to check so ESSA is at the top of the scenery stack so it can override other addons.

Also, is this happening with both the Statics-option and No-Statics-option in the config tool for ESSA?

Hi Marcus,

I think I've found the problem thanks to your comment. I've tried spawning on some airports that I don't have add-on scenery of, and they all have no runway lights. So I think it is safe to say that the default runway lights have been corrupted and I'll have to fix that :).

Regards,

Stefan

8 hours ago, StefanBravo said:

I did a reinstall of P3D v5 HF1 and... it works! Thanks for the support!

9 hours ago, Esbjörn Olsson said:

I used Lorbys add-on organizer and moved ESSA up a couple of steps and now the runway lights are back. 

/Esbjörn

Glad it works! :)

Have a nice weekend!

Archived