Soon to release - EGNT Newcastle Intl Airport for X-Plane 11 and Microsoft Flight Simulator

1 hour ago, Terrylawdinn said:

Well as nobody appears to be answering I guess it's a no.

Why shouldn't it be included? It is not Orbx' habit to release incomplete airports. I have counted 5 screenshots above in which the GA apron and area can be seen.

Edited by wolfko

Thanks - as you can see I'm a bit of a newbie here but I didn't think Orbx would NOT do it, it's just that it's my home airport and I actually founded and built the GA Terminal! The freebie addons have tried but not made a very good job of it.

I know it can be seen, but it can also be seen in the standard sim from the main apron. Was just asking someone, maybe from Orbx, to confirm is all.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, makapala said:

I really hope that this includes some landmarks for Newcastle because FS2020 is PANTS for that.. not even the Tyne Bridge or Millenium Bridge and Sage!

David, Newcastle

I think it will need a cityscape add-on for that.... Whether anyone does one is a different matter. On a slightly different note, I can see my house in Seaton Delaval ;-) 

Just now, Er!k said:

Maybe the dev team waited for the new Update 7 to test if the latest version of MSFS works well with the scenery?

yeah that might be it as i have made teeside airport and i needed to go in and fix the new elevation what update 7 brought in 

2 hours ago, steven_uk said:

yeah that might be it as i have made teeside airport and i needed to go in and fix the new elevation what update 7 brought in 

where can we download teesside?

Being from the NE I fly between NCL and Teesside alot.

42 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

not sure what your purpose is in posting here?

Here is your topic, already answered by the developer.

as my post was ignored.. but now sorted thanks 

Edited by steve86

• 1 month later...