ENAL - No Dynamic Lights on Landing

Ste_88

Hello @Finni Hansen, i've made a flight on P3DV5.1 to ENAL (departing from ESGG) and once landed the dynamic lights of the terminal weren't present.

Once on stand i've reloaded the library and the lights have been successfully loaded. 

Could you please double check it ? Is there something i can do to fix it?

Thanks

Hello Stefano

I believe this is a known bug in p3d that has been around for quite some time, yet not being fixed.

Other airports suffer the same issue. If you could, try doing a flight the other way and see if the dyn lights work at ESGG when you arrive there?

-- Finn

@Finni Hansen just landed and confirm that Dyn Lights have been loaded correctly.

For you info I've made some flights in the region in these days and I've touched ESSA (Orbx), ESSV (Orbx), BIKF (MK Partner) and ENGM (Aerosoft) and i've not noted any strange behaviour in the dynamic lights on landing.

The settings have been remained the same on P3D.

Sincererly speaking it's the first time I've landed on ENAL during night so i didn't noted it before! From my experience from another Dev (even here, it's just for your info :) ) there was this problem and he solved modifying a BGL in the scenery folder.

Hope you can sort it out (if there's something to sort out)

@Finni Hansen Hi, i've googled a little bit and i've found that in order to be correctly displayed once landing, dynamic lights effects must have to effects files: the fx file + the controller one which sounds like:

[controller.0]
lifetime=0.0, 0.0 
type=3 
distance=15000.00, 15000.00
delay=5.00, 5.00
x offset=0.00, 0.00  
y offset=0.00, 0.00  
z offset=0.00, 0.00

effect.0=NAME OF EFFECT, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

maybe ENAL is missing the controller file? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived