scenery

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again Nick,

Richard here...and I still haven't found a cure for my AEC issue. I'm still unable to place myself at airports with the correct elevation! Frustrating to say the least. If I try to install scenery I already have _ I'm basically told that "No installed simulator was found on your system." I'm fresh out of ideas and getting to point where I just want to flush FSX-SE. All of the registry help programs haven't resolved my issue(s) either. As of right now if I try to select an airport I have 50/50 chance of it showing up correctly or I'm below the field elevation. The scenery picture I see either has me in a cave with high mountain walls or I'm just floating in space with air bridges above and below me. My user controls are set to accept 'Run as Administrator' which doesn't seem to at all. I've also used a registry editor but when I run it doesn't seem to actually fix anything. About a week or two ago I tried again to see is I could bring my FSX-SE install up to speed again and I was dis-appointed once again. Another day prior to that I opened Orbx Central and I was greeted with a template somewhat like a troubleshooter program. It asked things like where is your FSX-SE install located and I inputted the information requested yet it didn't work either! Lastly, when I had AEC control I would select from the Drop Down my simulator type (which I would click on FSX) and the rest was like magic and I'm unable to see that option anymore...the only that comes up now is: "No installed simulator was found on your system."

Thanks for reading...

Richard Rice

Archived