Ground textures missing for innsbruck and 1s2

Hi I just bought the innsbruck airport after watching a video on YouTube. However when I loaded in to the game I've noticed that the ground textures are missing ive doubled checked and its definitely the default ground. Also the runway has 3 huge bumps on it now as well when you travel over the the plane jumps up about 2 or 3 feet I to the air? I've disable the airport that comes with the game however this made no difference at all. 

After noticing this I rechecked another airport i had brought a few weeks ago and again the ground textures are missing for that as well I can remember when I brought it I struggled to notice a huge change the airport is 1s2, also with this airport there is no yellow badge on the map to indicate an upgraded airport however the packages are present in the sim? 

I've downloaded and installed these airports using the Orbx launcher and they are installed into the sim folder. I've another couple of airports to check to see if they are also the same. Hopefully this is an easy fix but I'm needing help as I've no idea why this is happening. 

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Crazy Graham said:

Hi I just bought the innsbruck airport after watching a video on YouTube. However when I loaded in to the game I've noticed that the ground textures are missing ive doubled checked and its definitely the default ground. Also the runway has 3 huge bumps on it now as well when you travel over the the plane jumps up about 2 or 3 feet I to the air? I've disable the airport that comes with the game however this made no difference at all. 

After noticing this I rechecked another airport i had brought a few weeks ago and again the ground textures are missing for that as well I can remember when I brought it I struggled to notice a huge change the airport is 1s2, also with this airport there is no yellow badge on the map to indicate an upgraded airport however the packages are present in the sim? 

I've downloaded and installed these airports using the Orbx launcher and they are installed into the sim folder. I've another couple of airports to check to see if they are also the same. Hopefully this is an easy fix but I'm needing help as I've no idea why this is happening. 

Thanks.

Welcome to the forums Graham.

It looks like you have Bing set to off. Setting it to on will propably solve your issues.

Edited by wolfko

Hi thanks for the reply, however its not the bing textures that are missing its the ground textures that were created by Orbx in the airport terminal area and throughout the whole airport for innsbruck and also 1s2. I have the new models have all worked and are present however the ground textures are all the default ones that come with fs.

I probably wouldn't even Have noticed it apart from the fact I had watched a YT review of the product be I brought it, everything in innsbruck and 1s2 are the games default textures I don't believe there is anything that I could have done thats incorrect and giving that the models have worked means its seeing the package. 

And like I say with airport 1s2 that I also brought and installed through Orbx launcher for win10 also has the ground textures missing. Unlike with innsbruck I didn't watch a video before buying it so I figured thats the way it is however after checking it I can confirm they are also missing the models are there ok just not the ground textures created by Orbx.