Severe performance issues in USA (eastern coast)

coolgovind180

dear sir

SO i have so many ftx products...including global ,vector , open lc ,and even some regions for certain areas..however for north america i only have global + ftx vector along with Orbx trees and buildings....

What i noticed is that whenever i am in the eastern coast like new york, washington , boston areas..there is a huge performance issues....compared to even when i fly ftx regions or even open lc SA or africa or even open LC europe...Its almost like i hate flying in usa..especially landing there...fps drops are severe in the range of 20s....to high 20s...its just too difficult to manage...

any thing i can do to improve the performance in this region...?what baffles me is in areas like london or even other dense areas in other continents even with open lc ..i dont have any fps issues...like only accpetable drops..but in boston, new tork, or even western coast like los angeles...the fps is insufferable..i do have a decent system with processor runnign at 4.2 GHz...and even tubo boosts to 4.4! its definitely a goood processor speed...what cna i do to improve my performace?

autogen density, scenery complexity have all been kept to low..not even dense...all settings are kept mid..no ai traffic is enabled...i ofocurse fly complex aircrafts like pmdg and qualitywings...i also feel Orbx buildings may be causing this..since i purchased and installed it only few months ago....

regards

govind

As I said... I don't find such performance issues in any other areas.. Any other areas.. Except in many regions across USA... In the photos you attached.. It is evident that with hd buildings performance is improved.. But then.. How can that be! I don't understand... 

If buildings are not causing this drop.. Then it must be certain object flow elements like windmills or stacks from which smokes come out.. That might be causing it.. Is there a way to disable all this extra elements.. I am seeing this drop only in USA... 

Hello,

objectflow does not place windmills or stacks from which smokes come out.

It affects elements of Orbx addon airports that have features that vary with time

and places windsocks.

Away from those airports, objectflow does nothing.

It might be worth your while to untick all of your Orbx products in your scenery library,

return to the areas where you think they are affecting the frame rate and see if it has improved.

Sorry Nick... 

I wrote object flow.. But what I tried to mean is can these objects like windmills   stacks etc cause these performance issues.... I remember seeing a lot of such objects in these areas.... Is there anything in vector configuration that I can disable which can improve the performance... 

Hello,

it would be worthwhile to untick all your Orbx products and revisit the areas where you are having this problem to check

whether the problem is the areas themselves or their other addon content, or in fact the Orbx content.

If you prefer to make assumptions over making tests, then that is of course your prerogative.

Archived