Introducing LOWG Graz Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

19 minutes ago, Manuel Bigot said:

There is not problem if we installed Vienna and Innsbruck also, It's not too close for unexpected problem ???

We will hold release of Graz until the patch is released (hopefully in a fortnight) to resolve the issues with airports sharing the same grid for orthoimagery.

34 minutes ago, MasonDominique said:

Question : Could this be another Gaya production ? ( I am impressed by their international influence ;)

Nope, this is from our young and talented team in Havant, UK.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

We will hold release of Graz until the patch is released (hopefully in a fortnight) to resolve the issues with airports sharing the same grid for orthoimagery.

I don't know if this is generally vaild: I often planned and made small legs between EDDT and EDDV or EDDM or EDDF etc. The sim worked totally normal. maybe ENAL and ENVA have a specially problem?

Edited by The Merowinger

9 minutes ago, The Merowinger said:

I don't know if this is generally vaild: I often planned and made small legs between EDDT and EDDV or EDDM or EDDF etc. The sim worked totally normal. maybe ENal and ENVA have a specially problem?

But from my knowledge, the issue beeing checked by Asobo and developers concerns (so far) third part sceneries like Trondheim and Alesund.

but maybe you are right, after all, the issue concerns photogrametry tiles?

Dom

Maybe these tiles in Germany are smaller than in Norway? The distance between Trondheim and Alesund is much bigger than between Hannover and Berlin, but maybe Asobo has used the same tile for the norwegian airports?

Edited by The Merowinger

3 hours ago, The Merowinger said:

Just planned a leg from LOWI to LOWW, via world map. The sim loaded without any problems and I was able to do my leg. Maybe Graz should be behaving in the same way?

The  Problem are only with add-on third part sceneries developer included orthoimagery on the same country grid ! In this case, your sim not start ! 
Not confuse with defaut airport included in MSFS ( And i'm not sure LOWW from Gaya included orthoimagery in this folder )
For Alesund use with ENVA from A.S., the solution are deactivated the folder Orbx-aerial-enal-alesund and waiting the patch ...
Hopefuly Asobo solve this in the next days ! 

Edited by Manuel Bigot

On 10/5/2020 at 8:17 AM, wolfko said:

We Austrians are getting spoiled.

We live in such a small country and with LOWG we will already get our fourth MSFS airport after LOWI, LOWW and LOWZ - not bad at all!:D

Spoiled? Perhaps, but it certainly doesn't hurt that Austria has absolutely breathtaking natural landscapes. Keep 'em coming I say!

On 10/6/2020 at 9:50 PM, Manuel Bigot said:

The  Problem are only with add-on third part sceneries developer included orthoimagery on the same country grid ! In this case, your sim not start ! 
Not confuse with defaut airport included in MSFS ( And i'm not sure LOWW from Gaya included orthoimagery in this folder )
For Alesund use with ENVA from A.S., the solution are deactivated the folder Orbx-aerial-enal-alesund and waiting the patch ...
Hopefuly Asobo solve this in the next days ! 

already fixed with the latest fs2020 update. 

• Like 1