Explore the National Parks: Introducing Bryce Canyon for MSFS!

These small or regional airports, as well as GA airfields, are the way to go with MSFS. It’s an incredible simulator for those who enjoy to fly low and slow, and Orbx has tons of experience in this kind of airport. I am sure they will be a huge success. 

• Like 1

Ken told me KBCE was in process when I requested it on the POE and Airport Request subforum. If you go there and read my post, there are a couple of video links to show you what it is like in the real world. I've been flying from Sedona to Bryce in MSFS 2020, so now we will have half of the pairing from Orbx. Perhaps the other half will show up soon. I'm hoping the National Park will be in high definition as part of this package, as the default doesn't do justice to the terrain..

• Like 1

Wow! That was unexpected!

"This is the first of several airport projects we have in development for this scenic corner of the US; be sure to keep an eye on our social media and forums over the coming week for more details and information."

Sounds like we can expect more unexpected wonders of the West. I have seen a Monument Valley freeware add-on that will be awesome with these new airports.

• Like 1

Interesting choice.

A small cluster of buildings on a large scenic canvas.

Could be a hard sell, yet Ken has worked his magic & tucked in plenty of detail where it matters,  & made it a must have.

I like the rustic ambiance radiating from the old hangar.

& somewhere there may be a lawn mower tucked away, & or a Port-a-loo, signature KH touches.:)

Nicely done again Ken.

TTM

• Like 1

Looking beautiful. Can't wait to get it. Why did Orbx not do Fresca though? It's the birthplace for the Microsoft Flight Simulator franchise. The current one in the MSFS marketplace is great but I'd have preferred to have it developed by my most favorite scenery/airport developer Orbx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aguiar said:

I'd like to know that too, sticking to P3Dv5. Put MSFS to rest for the comming months till the devs get it ironed out

I can't commit to P3d at the moment, as much as I would like to release for all platforms the extra work is quite substancial, P3D requires different materials for PBR plus a lot ofother stuff. I know Elon Musk's internet will be out soon and the online situation will change. I don't fly P3D anymore myself and there is so much to do for MSFS.

Thank you for asking but I doubt I'll have the passion to develop for P3D anymore.

cheers

Ken

• Like 6

@Ken HallAmazing! Will definitely buy :)

3 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

I can't commit to P3d at the moment, as much as I would like to release for all platforms the extra work is quite substancial, P3D requires different materials for PBR plus a lot ofother stuff. I know Elon Musk's internet will be out soon and the online situation will change. I don't fly P3D anymore myself and there is so much to do for MSFS.

Thank you for asking but I doubt I'll have the passion to develop for P3D anymore.

cheers

Ken

Does that mean we will never see Tapini for v5?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

cheers

Ken

It's a pitty Ken

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

I don't fly P3D anymore myself and there is so much to do for MSFS.

Excellent work on this one, Ken!! Looking very much forward to buy it.

Will you and Tim have a chance to develop your fantastic PNG airstrips for MSFS? I know quite a few people (myself included), for whom this would be like Xmas and Eastern together :)

Bernd

• Like 3

11 hours ago, fabs79 said:

Fantastic news! May I ask if you're also planning to bring the NSTU package to the new sim? 

Not sure as yet, part of me prefers to do new stuff and the other part feels obligated to our customers, so I guess provided we can do it justice it will get the love.

• Like 2