Mike Sestito

After a long time of inactivity with Microsoft FSX I attempted to install  FTX: NA Blue USA/Canada Pacific Northwest, which I purchased in 2012: this was after a clean install of Windows 10. Sadly though, the program stops after I fill out the three necessary fields: Order Number, Date of Purchase and Registration Key Number. The installation refuses to go beyond this point and the error message is: VALIDATION FAILED. TIMED OUT ON CONNECTiNG.

I am using the information sent to me in an email by Orbx in 2012. What could be wrong?

ORDER NUMBER: FSS0169970

COMPUTER:

Ryzen 5 3600, 16 MGB of Ram, Windows 10, Radeon RX 570

PS The email address msestito@telus.net is no longer valid. My new email address is: piluzzu@hotmaiol.com.

Thank you

7 hours ago, Mike Sestito said:

I am using the information sent to me in an email by Orbx in 2012. What could be wrong?

Hello Mike, welcome to the forums.

If you had purchased from Orbx then it would be in your account which would show in Orbx Central, you will need to install this.

Back in 2012 it was FTX Central and is no longer compatable with installing Orbx products.

If by purchance you  purchased the Flightsim store you would need to transfer your licence to Orbx via the link below

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

I cannot find that e mail at Orbx Direct, was your account there or somewhere else, such as the Flight Sim Store?

You will need to click on the link that Smudger left for you, read it and then comply with the instructions.

In the meantime, you might like to open an Orbx Direct account, if you have not already done so.

Hello Mike,

you can log into your Orbx Direct account using your forum e mail address and the password that you chose.

All I did was to activate the account.

Now you need to send all your proofs of purchase to Richard, using a support ticket and now

that you have an Orbx Direct account, he should be able to add your Flight Sim Store purchases to it.

Archived