Uninstalled Orbx London Pack

I uninstalled Orbx London Pack this morning and checked that it has been removed from the MSFS folder. Now unable to fly from anywhere. MSFS crash-out to Windows desktop. Reboot and retry a few times same problem. Reinstalled Orbx London Pack. Rebooted and still unable to fly. It failed loading the flight three quarters way. Anyone has uninstall and encounter the same problem?

Ok. Try signing out of your Microsoft account in the sim and then sign in back and see if your issues are resolved.

So for example, let's say you uninstall Orbx London pack. Now after that sign out of your ms account in the game. Then sign in back and check.

Everytime you uninstall something and it doesn't work, try signing out and sign in again. Please let me know the results

Yes !!  AMS your solution works. Thank you very much. I was thinking of uninstall and re installed over 100 gigs of MSFS 2020. You have save me so much time. I will let Zendesk know that it is fixed

All the best

Kim

How did you uninstall this? I deleted it in Content Manager (I am embaressed that I paid for this) and now the buildings are completely GONE, no default scenery buildings either. Someone knows, how to reenable the defautl scenery buildings in London?

Thanks in advance 

Henri 

5 minutes ago, Biggsis said:

How did you uninstall this? I deleted it in Content Manager (I am embaressed that I paid for this) and now the buildings are completely GONE, no default scenery buildings either. Someone knows, how to reenable the defautl scenery buildings in London?

Thanks in advance 

Henri 

Henri, see AMS input above about signing out and back in.  Hope it helps you..

36 minutes ago, Biggsis said:

I did not purchase through Orbx Central, but through Marketplace, so I did not have any Orbx account.

Hello,

The same solution is applicable for purchases through marketplace too.

6 hours ago, hot_ice said:

Yes !!  AMS your solution works. Thank you very much. I was thinking of uninstall and re installed over 100 gigs of MSFS 2020. You have save me so much time. I will let Zendesk know that it is fixed

All the best

Kim

Glad to know it worked. 

Archived