KTIW : the trees hold the bridge

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

it can be seen in the product screen shots that there were no trees to report.

Clearly something has changed, possibly in the simulator between beta and

release, or possibly in the product.

Can you check on your computer now? Thank !

27 minutes ago, Alexey said:

Can you check on your computer now? Thank !

You should understand that I did not say that there was a problem at your end and no problem with the product.

I said that clearly something has changed.

The developer will need to take a look and see what that was and make allowances for it.

If I'm to be honest, I actually quite like it with the trees. :) 

Twenty five years ago I used to drive by there all the time. This will almost certainly be my first airport purchase. Nice job.

I am having the tree issue on the bridge as well, and I am aware that the developer is working on a fix. If the trees were in between the the bridges, that would be fine with me, but what I see in my scenery is the trees are actually sticking up through the bridge lanes, so I will look forward to the fix when it is ready. :) 

IMPORTANT NOTE - The trees are not always visible.  When testing your potential fix, please approach the narrows bridge starting from 25NM away in multiple directions.  A few days ago I thought the problem had disappeared as I approached from KSEA only to see the trees reappear as I got closer to KTIW.

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

Thanks, in the light of your post, I have approached from all angles and seen no trees.

It looks to be fixed, not yet released though.

I even took a look underneath.:)

23.jpg

Did you actually fly under the bridge?

I tried earlier today and it was no bueno.

image.thumb.png.cc712e616be70d0c5b10acca50672068.png

Edit: Never mind I turned off collisions and I was able to fly under.  However there was a lot of airframe noise when I crossed under. 

Hi Nick/Alexey

I spoke to soon, No trees for me under the bridge, however today Landing at Inns Bruck (Orbx) i had the worst performance in 14 hours of Flying in a Baron B58 and then the airfiels had trees all along the sides of the runway grass areas. 

Trees where not there yesterday and performance was not an issue, reloaded the flight and trees still there, will try tomorrow to see if they return.

Orbx issue of Microsoft? Issue I have is the random trees appear on Orbx products so I will try for support here first before Microsoft/Asobo

Apart from these trees and out of the blue dip in performance flying into the tree laden field I Love MSFS and even better with Orbx Airports.

I have more examples if needed.

MSFS ORBX LOWI TREES ON AIRFIELD 1.jpg

Archived