First Products Announced for Microsoft Flight Simulator

Surprised that Newcastle Egnt isn’t included with it just coming out thought that would of been ready for MS2020. Maybe someone from the team can update us on this. Well done Orbx team and nice to see the offer price being included. 

1 minute ago, BrianV said:

Hope that in dense areas such as London or Seattle the fps will still be good, but from the looks of it, I think we are all in for a treat. 

I don't think you'll have anything to worry about... Also, plenty of videos out there now showing users flying over densely populated areas

• Like 5

Excited, while I expected Orbx to be among the pioneers. Loking forward to see great Orbx products embedded in the fasciating world MSFS provides. And, yes, thanks for the generous discount.

Finally: Let me predict, the London City Pack will be a bestseller.;)

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Very nice, touching up the non-photogrammetry cities with landmark buildings at this price sounds great!

So we will get London City, Heathrow, and the actual cityscape in high detail right around release. I'll better get my credit card ready. :lol:

• Like 2

"Looks like I will be adding that second 1T SSD to my coming Xbox X Series...uh..for sure...lol!   There is also talk of larger xT sizes coming...so the sky's the limit (if you excuse the pun) for goodie storage...on that MSFS platform!"

Edited by Orbx Flyer

24 minutes ago, dominique said:

Shed a tear (of joy !) to see good ole KORS on the list.

Hey @Ken Hall @Tim Harris if there is =one= product fit for FS20, it is your Jackson/Tapini combo. Eagerly looking forward to it ! 

My first buy...yep....you'd think that was my FBO, by all the posted screenshot's from me,  plunked there...

....but...having stated that....ALASKA~!   C'mon Orbx..get crackin'.....ALASKA!  Can you imagine Orbx/Alaska within MSFS....wow...(rubbing hands) good times ahead.  Is it August 18th yet? Anybody know?!?!??!?!  ;)   I sense on at least my computer...P3D and Cobwebs, becoming friends....sorry, but being truthful...thank you Orbx for offering that 40 % cross-platform discount.  That is now a BIG incentive for cross-platform restocking....big....

Edited by Orbx Flyer
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, pmb said:

Excited, while I expected Orbx to be among the pioneers. Loking forward to see great Orbx products embedded in the fasciating world MSFS provides. And, yes, thanks for the generous discount.

Finally: Let me predict, the London City Pack will be a bestseller.;)

Kind regards, Michael

I lay down my money for KORS....PNW....KORS...MSFS....gawd....I grow faint....LOL!

I hope the great freeware also makes an appearance as well...like Larry's FANTASTIC boats and Ferries...with all his seaplane locations!!!!!!!!!!   Larry?  A comment? :)

Edited by Orbx Flyer
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, Árni Stefán Árnason said:

I C E L A N D

Could you Orbx guys pls. pay attention to Icelandic international fields such as BIKF, BIRK, BIAR and BIEG.

Very popular destinations among Vatsim pilots

Absolutely! Someone also needs to remove most of the trees in Iceland! :lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Awesome news!

I left FSX many years ago and went to other games.

I am back, eagerly awaiting FS2020 release. Got a new Honeycomb Yoke and am ready for it (dusted off my very old CH Throttle for now).

I Have dozens of Orbx sceneries as I was involved in GA/Bush back then. Some people may remember me (I do remember many I see in the Forum)..

I will immediately go for these when they release, esp exited for KORS (used to be my FSX "base"), KTIW, London City. and LOWI.

Anything that can be ported, updated from the Orbx stable I'll buy.

Anything in Alaska and the Pacific Northwest I am especially interested in.

Edited by alexf
  • Like 7

Those are some impressive previews!

I'm really pleased with the announcement of the landmarks product for London. Will there be more of these for other major locations? This is what will bring the cities to life.

Thanks for the owners' discounts - that's a very customer-centric approach. Bravo!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, alexf said:

Awesome news!

I left FSX many years ago and went to other games.

I am back, eagerly awaiting FS2020 release. Got a new Honeycomb Yoke and am ready for it (dusted off my very old CH Throttle for now).

Nice story. Welcome back.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 3

I have been waiting for this announcement.

Quality of the Orbx screenshots is such that any hesitation about adopting MSFS has gone out the window!

There is a large catalog of Orbx products available for conversion to MSFS & they should find a ready market.

Pricing is very fair.

TTM

• Like 7

Orbx is ingrained in my flightsim experience. For this company to continue to give us amazing add-ons since day 1 + all the free updates and 50% discounts, I'm willing to die poor. Orbx will always have my support! A huge THAN YOU to the entire Orbx dev team. I appreciate you!!!!

Edited by JoseCFII
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1