active V5 Compatibility

BrettT

Would it be possible to get an update on the remaining products that have not been made compatible?  I realize that none of these have been guaranteed.  It would be nice to know if a product will not be converted over.  It has also been awhile close to 2 months I believe) since a non-new product has been converted to V5.  Some of these products were relatively new (Orlando, Charleston, EGLC and others)   Any insight would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Brett 

Edited by BrettT

Hi Brett

All we know is that they are working on that. I believe it takes time specially when it comes to cities that have lots of details. 

They said that when a product is updated it will show as available in Central

So far here is the list of what is yet pending to be updated

Cheers

Carlos

Thanks Carlos,

I am aware of the products that are not presently V5 compatible.  I am pretty sure I own all of them  :-).  It has just been a while since any have been converted over (at least 1 month...probably closer to 2).  Just looking to get an update

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BrettT said:

Thanks Carlos,

I am aware of the products that are not presently V5 compatible.  I am pretty sure I own all of them  :-).  It has just been a while since any have been converted over (at least 1 month...probably closer to 2).  Just looking to get an update

Okay noted

I am also very looking forward for the updates, it feels like too long indeed, but let's hope they can have news soon :)

Have a great day Brett

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 1