SJC Long Frame / Stutter

Same issue here with fps stutters at KSJC. With everything turned off in the airport config, I get constant stutters when looking around the airport down to about 10 fps. This is during the day and no issues with the vanilla airport. When just looking in one direction, fps is around 45 but as soon as I turn about 45 degrees in any direction, the stutter returns for several seconds and fps down to 10...then it settles around 45 fps. I can repeat this indefinitely with same results. It's unusable in this state. This is the only Orbx airport that has this issue for me and I have about 75% of every single Orbx scenery/airport installed.

There are reviews around the web with reports of exceptionally poor performance with this airport...I wish I would have seen them before purchasing.

I am using P3D v4.5 with the latest hotfix.

My system specs:

GTX 1080 with 8GB VRAM

CPU is 8700K overclocked at about 4.8GHz

16GB RAM

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you guys are running 1080's and seeing stuttering then something must be wrong. Love this scenery, but in its current state it is unusable. I am usually stable at 30fps, but even with my settings turned down, I am getting fps dips and lots of screentearing because of this. For the record I am on p3dv5 and seeing the same issues with panning around.

• 1 month later...

Dear Orbx, I would like to receive a refund or a credit to my account for this unusable product, especially since there seems to be no support from the developer.

I have about 75% of everything that is sold at Orbx and this is the first time one of your products is not usable.

Who can I contact to get a refund?

Thank you!

Archived