Vector not picking up add-on.xml airports

Hazza

I recently had to run LM's "delete generated files" tool. Since then I've been unable to get AEC to read ANY of my Addon airports. Prior to this ALL of my airports were listed and adjusted correctly.

I have tried using Lorby's Addon Organiser to generate a new scenery.cfg but still my addon airports are missing. As I understand it Orbx Central should be able to read add-on.xml files now though?

I am running 4.1.15 and P3D v4.5.1.4.34698

Hi Nick, thanks for your reply! When you say I need to rebuild them can you tell me which ones and how? Obviously, all the add-on.xml files still exist. Are you referring to the scenery.cfg and add-ons.cfg? If so not sure how to rebuild the add-ons.cfg but I can use Lorby's Addon Organiser for scenery.cfg.

OK, have checked those files against backup copies (from March 2020) I have from ShadowProtect and they are (virtually) the same. When I run AEC it completes within 5 seconds (which seems VERY unusual to me!) but I am not receiving any errors as was happening a few months ago. Interestingly, it appears that none of my Orbx airports are listed in AEC either (and I have a LOT of them YBBN, CZST, AYPY as examples)

Hello,

there are no products in the add-ons.cfg file that you have attached.

If Vector is looking at that, it would explain why it is not doing anything.

Is the add-ons.cfg file from the programdata or the appdata folder?

There are two.

Archived