free YBBN

wombat

Good question, Wombat. I see nothing that describes the differences between my current YBBN scenery and the free one, except that the free one says it was released this year.

I have 'purchased' the free version but the download speed is approx 0 bpm. This on a 200mb connection that I have tested is available at 200+ mb.

I hope that the download is worth it :P

26 minutes ago, wombat said:

thanks for the free YBBN, what do your loyal customers that already have YBBN get ?

Having a choice between different sceneries would have been an better idea.

I've purchased YBBN earlier, so no present for me.

But OK next time better.

Ad

The free YBBN is just the current version being given away for free as a promotion and there's nothing wrong with that.  If you had YBBN already you have had the use of it since you bought it, which is what you paid for.  I really can't see the problem even if you own it already.  

Why are people complaining that an developer provides an old product for free for an limited time? I also have it, but I'm happy to see that Orbx is doing this. I'm sure some people don't have it and are happy to get it now for free.

Don't complain about anything you get for free, maybe Orbx is doing this also in the future and you are lucky and get an product you don't have in you library for nothing.

Thanks

Urmel

I am looking forward to the upgraded Version 2 of YBBN and the special 'inner circle' discounted price.

That will be a 1st day purchase for me.

YBBN is an awesome Orbx airport.

Be good to see some preview screenshots of version 2 YBBN at some point soon when available.

I was running P3Dv4 when I purchased AU. Now I have P3Dv5 and AU has not been upgraded for v5. I received the e mail from Orbx offering me the free Brisbane, but when I try to order it, I get a message that my e mail address is invalid. But you sent me the offer on my e mail. What's up with this?

Thanks

Howard

8 hours ago, Urmel81 said:

Why are people complaining that an developer provides an old product for free for an limited time? I also have it, but I'm happy to see that Orbx is doing this. I'm sure some people don't have it and are happy to get it now for free.

Don't complain about anything you get for free, maybe Orbx is doing this also in the future and you are lucky and get an product you don't have in you library for nothing.

Thanks

Urmel

I am sorry if you thought i was complaining, that was not my intention.

How do I register for the inner  circle price ? cancel that question, I have just seen the original FlyJuly email and it says if you already heve YBBN then the inner circle will come into action.  Thanks Orbx.

16 hours ago, Stratocruiser said:

I was running P3Dv4 when I purchased AU. Now I have P3Dv5 and AU has not been upgraded for v5. I received the e mail from Orbx offering me the free Brisbane, but when I try to order it, I get a message that my e mail address is invalid. But you sent me the offer on my e mail. What's up with this?

Thanks

Howard

Hello,

AU Australia will not be made compatible with P3D v5.

Your Orbx Direct e mail seems to be the same one as you use in these forums.

3 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

AU Australia will not be made compatible with P3D v5.

Your Orbx Direct e mail seems to be the same one as you use in these forums.

Hello Nick

clarification please

Would that be V1 or V2? - If the latter -  very disappointing - and then another reason for staying on P3D V4.5H3

6 minutes ago, John Heaton said:

Hello Nick

clarification please

Would that be V1 or V2? - If the latter -  very disappointing - and then another reason for staying on P3D V4.5H3

V2 is definitely already P3Dv5 compatible

Hi @John Heaton

The original, and old AU is for FSX up to P3Dv4 .

The new AUv2, which is a great improvement, covers FSX up to P3Dv5.

YBBN works in both.

This free offer is quite generous, as it seems that even if you got it free (I bought it years ago) it will still entitle you to upgrade pricing when the new YBBN v2 is released.

Nice of Orbx.

39 minutes ago, ozboater said:

Hi @John Heaton

The original, and old AU is for FSX up to P3Dv4 .

The new AUv2, which is a great improvement, covers FSX up to P3Dv5.

YBBN works in both.

This free offer is quite generous, as it seems that even if you got it free (I bought it years ago) it will still entitle you to upgrade pricing when the new YBBN v2 is released.

Nice of Orbx.

Thanks for that

I was only concerned with V2  - and I must have mis - understood Nick's statement

I suppose I should have checked Central

no probs. with YBBN I've had for a long time

here's my Orbx 717 sitting at domestic

and today I landed at Coffs with leaves in my undercart ;)

Brisbane domestic amongst friends 1.jpg

Archived