V3 and Orbx Library?

I was planning to go back and install a clean V3 on my PC and just keep it with some selected Orbx stuff to use with some older aircraft. It doesn't seem to give me the option in Central to install products into the Library environment, they all just do into the sim - is that right? I can't remember, it's so long since I used v3.

With respect to P3Dv3.4.22.19868 should any and all 3rd party airports that are added be on top of the Orbx global entries? I have Orbx Global base pack, Buildings HD, Airport pack, SODE, PreciptFX, Immersive installer installed. Within the sim 'Scenery library all the Orbx entries are at the very top. Within the Orbx central 'Insertion point Orbx airports and regions is chosen as 'Top of scenery library' under the Inserted below tick box.

The Orbx Global Open LC is...'Orbx airports and regions'.

On 7/14/2020 at 2:17 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

please set the Airports and Regions to below the lowest of your other developers' products.

open LC is in the right place.

Wait for the blue banner to turn green and all should be well.

Just for clarification this applies to the 'Orbx airports and regions'? How about the Global base entries themselves? Where should they be and is there a certain order they be in within the 'Scenery library?

Currently the 'Inserted below' box is showing...Top of scenery library

I own a slew of add on airports such as FSDT KLAX, CYVR , Fly Tampa, Flightbeam KFSO, Drz NY airports, Drz Seattle City X and airports, Latin VFR KSNA and KSAN, US Cities X San Fran and Los Angeles etc...

Much appreciated

Hello,

the whole point of allowing Orbx Central to do this, is that it takes care of which order the scenery library entries are in.

As I wrote, please set the "Airports and Regions" to just below the lowest of your slew of add on airports and openLC

below Airports and Regions. Orbx Central will do the rest.

Archived