Anomalies west of Bella Bella CBBC

I have both FSX and P3Dv5 installed on my computer with many of the Orbx products, including Global Vector and Global OpenLC North America.  I also have NAPacific NorthWest but not NAPacific Fjords.  I have been considering buying Pacific Fjords, and have been "flying" the area around Bella Bella to get to know the lay of the land.

On taking off from Bella Bella, head west over the islands until you reach open water.  In both P3Dv5 and FSX I have found many of what appear to be  "icebergs" scattered across the sea in this area.  Additionally many of the offshore islands appear to be below sea level.  In FSX, the outline of the beaches are visible, with breaking waves on the shoreline.  In some cases part of the land is visible disappearing into the sea.  In P3Dv5, the islands and beaches are not visible, they've all sunk.

As a similar effect is apparent in both programmes, I presume this is an Orbx issue.

Is there any way of fixing this?  I have tried running the Automatic Elevation Correction tool in Orbx Central, at least for FSX (I can't find the AEC tool for P3D), but without any effect.

My second question relates to NA Pacific Fjords.  If I were to purchase and install this, would that correct the submerged land and "iceberg" issue?

Many thanks

Graham

44 minutes ago, ftxpolo said:

He is concerned about issues with BELLA BELLA CBBC, different airport. 

Oh you're right

I'm sorry for the confusion

Let's see if Doug can assist with this one then

Thank you for the headsup

Cheers

Carlos

Archived