General problem when landing on default P3D 5 scenery ?

After updating to P3D 5 I today I made my very first flight from Half Moon Bay KHAF to Little River KLLR with Orbx Northern California activated.

No Problems at the start and during cruise, everything looked fine. I could clearly recognize the runway, made a fine approach but when I nearly touched the runway, I saw polygon hills coming to me. Nevertheless I could land and stop and the plane looked lile this:

421189542_Piper1.thumb.jpg.50acfbb0b7f8b49748bba26e3361f2fa.jpg

So I pause P3D 5 and deactivated Orbx Northern California. Now everything looked fine:

Piper2.thumb.jpg.343156e9a69c77a72253da6bb4290fb0.jpg

Now my question: Is this a common problem with P3D 5 ?  Can it be solved somehow, I don't want to deactivate my precious nearly complete Orbx collection ! I remember that there was a tool for the old P3D version to level airports with the Orbx scenery. Is something like that in released for P3D 5 too ?

Thanks for your help !!

Hello,

it looks like this was once O48.

It will therefore fall into the "known issues", as explained in the topic pinned at the top of this forum.

The team is going through all the regions' airports and amending them as necessary, as explained in this topic.

Archived