Välkommen! Introducing ESMS Malmö Airport for P3Dv4+

On 6/28/2020 at 5:50 PM, Jarrad Marshall said:

If you revisit the map I made a few months ago for Scandinavian Mountains Airport, there was one destination back then that was definitely a clue that no one picked up on!

That earlier map clearly told us that ESMS was on the way.
Based on the dropped pins, it does make it look like EKCH is going to appear in the Orbx stable. It wouldn't surprise me to hear at a later date that there's another tie-up with a small developer - one who is already working on their own version of his nation's capital.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I'm really hoping beyond hope that the pin in the bottom left corner of that earlier map will happen. We could do with an updated version that uses the latest techniques and to match its TE surroundings.

Anyway, enough speculation from me.
Great pics!

@Marcus Nyberg Another fantastic looking airport from you.
Didn't think I needed another Swedish airport, but with pics like these, it's impossible to resist!

On 6/30/2020 at 5:57 PM, kiki said:

Great news!

But, where is Visby available?

18 hours ago, pilotskcx said:

Looks amazing!

On 6/30/2020 at 8:19 PM, F737NG said:

That earlier map clearly told us that ESMS was on the way.
Based on the dropped pins, it does make it look like EKCH is going to appear in the Orbx stable. It wouldn't surprise me to hear at a later date that there's another tie-up with a small developer - one who is already working on their own version of his nation's capital.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I'm really hoping beyond hope that the pin in the bottom left corner of that earlier map will happen. We could do with an updated version that uses the latest techniques and to match its TE surroundings.

Anyway, enough speculation from me.
Great pics!

@Marcus Nyberg Another fantastic looking airport from you.
Didn't think I needed another Swedish airport, but with pics like these, it's impossible to resist!

Thanks for the support! :)

21 minutes ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Haha, yes our son was born early on Monday morning.

Back home now though!

Wow, congratulations Marcus to you and your partner! I hope all went well. Stay safe, and hope you can get some rest and time to enjoy with your young son. 

5 hours ago, Ste_88 said:

Also from my side, any news on this Scandinavian pearl? From the screenshots it seemed almost done!

If you look at both Kiruna, Arlanda, Gothenburg, Scandinavian Mountains and Ålesund that have been released lately. The release of the product has always been exactly 2 weeks and 2 days after the preview was shown here on the forums.

That would mean that ESMS would be released today. However with FS2020 and the announcement already made today, perhaps they postpone it to not have multiple big announcements etc.

Idk, but just a guess.

22 hours ago, Captain_Edward said:

If you look at both Kiruna, Arlanda, Gothenburg, Scandinavian Mountains and Ålesund that have been released lately. The release of the product has always been exactly 2 weeks and 2 days after the preview was shown here on the forums.

That would mean that ESMS would be released today. However with FS2020 and the announcement already made today, perhaps they postpone it to not have multiple big announcements etc.

Idk, but just a guess.

On 7/14/2020 at 9:04 AM, Ste_88 said:

Also from my side, any news on this Scandinavian pearl? From the screenshots it seemed almost done!

On 7/11/2020 at 7:22 PM, carlosqr said:

Nothing yet Marcus? :(

Hey guys,

It's on it's way. I had my second kid 2,5 weeks ago so that's the reason it has been moving slightly slower than usually :) 

Marcus, I have flown alot to/from Malmö irl operating the ATP for West Air Sweden. We always during the whole week except mid-day have an ATP parked at stand 24 flying between MMX and BLL for UPS.

Also Amapola parks 99% of the time on the northern ramp (stand 21-29).

FYI if you want to change/add statics to more realistic places. Looking forward to this great scenery! :)

IMG_0470.jpg

9 hours ago, Captain_Edward said:

Marcus, I have flown alot to/from Malmö irl operating the ATP for West Air Sweden. We always during the whole week except mid-day have an ATP parked at stand 24 flying between MMX and BLL for UPS.

Also Amapola parks 99% of the time on the northern ramp (stand 21-29).

FYI if you want to change/add statics to more realistic places. Looking forward to this great scenery! :)

We came to the conclusion that there were enough ATP's in the scenery already haha ;)

Regarding the Amapola, we added it at the terminal only as it has served passenger routes lately (even though the repaint is the cargo-version, well well).

Must be an amazing job you have!

I worked as a luggage handler at ESSA 15 years ago or so, I remember we did some of the cargo loading for the ATP's on the night shift back then. 

Would rather had been in the cockpit though ;)

On 7/22/2020 at 7:57 AM, Marcus Nyberg said:

We came to the conclusion that there were enough ATP's in the scenery already haha ;)

Regarding the Amapola, we added it at the terminal only as it has served passenger routes lately (even though the repaint is the cargo-version, well well).

Must be an amazing job you have!

I worked as a luggage handler at ESSA 15 years ago or so, I remember we did some of the cargo loading for the ATP's on the night shift back then. 

Would rather had been in the cockpit though ;)

You can never get to many ATP's hehe ;)

Yeah it is. I am since a year back over on our CRJ freighter however flying in Norway. Just came back to the hotel after a flight out to Longyearbyen and back, really nice! Anyways, looking forward to the scenery when it releases. Hopefully I am home then and can use it like the aviation psycho I am coming home from work and flying in the simulator :lol:

Archived