Problem with xp-11 not loading scenery

FLY57

I recently purchased Leeds/Bradford airport from Orbx which , at first was ' as it should be ' and working fine . 

After a Windows 10 update that was not the case . 

I have included in this post a screenshot of my problem . ( Also cannot locate ' log text file ' ) .

After taking five or so hours trying to iron out the problem , ( and didn't ) , I fear for the well-being of my sanity and have reverted to a site where

I know people look at problems with a genuine interest in helping folk like myself who are new to these things .  

I have also included a snapshot of my ini. file if that is of any use .

Thanks ,

FLY 57 .scenery_packs.ini

Problem.png

Your scenery_packs file looks OK but do need your XP log file.

Also have you run the Verify Files option for EGNM in Orbx Central.

If that doesn't work then you could uninstall EGNM and then reboot your PC and then do a reinstall.

I wait for you Log file to see if we can determine the issue. I doubt if a Windows 10 update has caused this.

Thanks for your prompt reply . 

I have verified the files in Orbx Central . 

I will follow your advice on uninstalling then rebooting my PC . 

Further to that I will hunt for the elusive XP log file and post it , if I can find it , in a few hours . 

Much appreciate your time and help .

FLY 57 . 

I looked again at your scenery_packs.ini and made some adjustments.

Your Log file is saying that a couple of SAM files cannot be found

Failed to find resource 'SAM_Library/dockings/marshaller.agp', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_EGNM_LeedsBradford/'.
0:01:20.085 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_EGNM_LeedsBradford/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-002.dsf:
0:01:20.085 E/SCN: Unable to locate .agp: SAM_Library/dockings/marshaller.agp

and a file from TEGB Central:  Failed to find resource '../Castles/TE_GB_POI_RG_Wressle_Castle.png', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_GB_Central_TrueEarth_Custom/objects/Landmarks/'.

So you still need to do the uninstall/reinstall of EGNM, plus Verify files for TEGB Central and SAM.

scenery_packs.ini

Thanks again Mr . Clarke . 

I will follow your advice and , because I am a novice at this , will take things VERY slowly and methodically .

It may well be a few days before I am on the Orbx Community again but will , hopefully , 

post a notification of success soon .

Again thanks for your time and attention to detail .

FLY 57 . 

1 hour ago, FLY57 said:

I have followed your advice to the latter/letter and now have a functional working system .

All airports , along with their intrinsic functionality work . 

Thank you sir . 

FLY 57 .

Good news. You're welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Everything working but I detect some scenery , eg . Liverpool , is lacking what was there before . 

Maybe I'm imagining things but I'm sure the Liver Building was there ?

now I cannot see it .

If Jon Clarke or anyone has a few minutes to spare , I would appreciate their appraisal of my current ini.file 

which I will post now .  

scenery_packs.ini scenery_packs.ini

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your reply . 

Further to my last post , 16/7/20 , I  will uninstall/re-install SAM libraries first and see if that does the trick . 

I have also included the latest main log file from my system which makes specific reference to Leeds/Bradford . 

Much appreciate your help in the past and hope that this problem can be addressed .

Thanks ,

FLY57 .

Log.txt

7 hours ago, FLY57 said:

Thanks for your reply . 

Further to my last post , 16/7/20 , I  will uninstall/re-install SAM libraries first and see if that does the trick . 

I have also included the latest main log file from my system which makes specific reference to Leeds/Bradford . 

Much appreciate your help in the past and hope that this problem can be addressed .

Thanks ,

FLY57 .

Log.txt 81.95 kB · 1 download

2. things here.

1. Your log like also shows the layering sequence of your addons and it is showing that you have/had not replaced your scenery_packs.ini with the one that @Sentry11 sent you.Please use the the new scenery_packs.ini.

2. The specific references to Leeds/Bradford are referring to unable to find/missing SAM files

0:01:19.133 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'SAM_Library/dockings/marshaller.agp', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_EGNM_LeedsBradford/'.
0:01:19.133 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_EGNM_LeedsBradford/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-002.dsf:
0:01:19.133 E/SCN: Unable to locate .agp: SAM_Library/dockings/marshaller.agp

I suggest you uninstall/delete the SAM library

Clear your Temp folder

Delete any backup copies of SAM that may exist

Reboot PC

Reinstall SAM

The location of any backups and how to Clear your Temp folder are illustrated in the attached pic:

1.JPG

Again , thank you Jon Clarke .

I will do as advised and will return with a relevant post .

Last week I had to reset my computer and I was sideswiped by the mayhem that that caused .

( Blue wall of death ) .  

FLY75 .

• 9 months later...
9 hours ago, joshywoshy90001 said:

This topic is marked as resolved as the originators problem was resolved. 

If you wish to raise a new support request then please open a new one on the forum. However, I am not understanding the support you are requesting when JustSim Larnaca is not an Orbx addon. You need to be asking assistance from Just Sim as Orbx cannot assist you on another devs product.

Than you for your understanding.

Archived