Australia v2 malfunctioning

I have Orbx Australia v2 Rec No. 5d19369114828 as well as a number of other products such as Global, Vector and a number of airports.

For some reason I am getting some strange things around the Sydney area (could be other areas too) with the textures not looking right. I have attached a picture of flying overhead Sydney Olympic Park with all the stadiums missing. Not sure if this has something to do with Australia v2 or Vector or the order the installations are in the scenery library. I have P3d v3 and FSX SE with the issue occuring in both sims. I have tried verifying files in Central and also running the 'sync simulator' but nothing changes. I have included for information:

Picture flying above Sydney Olympic Park P3d

Central Log file 10.6.20

Thanks in advance

Darren

Over Olympic Park Sydney.jpg

ORBX Central Log 10.6.20.txt

Yes I do, although I have unistalled it for now as things were going haywire with that as well with missing buildings and incorrect textures. Maybe that has caused issues and I have files that have been left behind? My intention was to re-install it once I got this all sorted.

Did that thanks. FlyTampa Sydney re-installed and that is all looking good. Unchecked the LC component re FlyTampa as suggested but still missing the stadiums around Olympic park - just those big circles on the ground. I think everything else looks ok from what I can see.

Archived