Help with using multiple Orbx products together

DrewB

Newbie here with a question regarding using multiple Orbx products together. Before I get into the issue I'm having- here are the products I have installed (all installed using Orbx central).

NA Pacific Northwest- installed first and it ran great with no issues.

Global Base Pack- installed next and again no issues.

Global openLC North America and then Global Vector both installed together- here is when the problem started....

PRIOR to installing Global Vector and Global openLC NA everything ran great- scenery was awesome and everything ran perfectly. After the installation of Vector and openLC NA scenery areas that were populated with detailed objects (buildings/landscape, etc) had those objects disappear leaving a bland blurry base layer (for lack of better description). I disabled the Orbx!OPENLAC_NAMERICA1 and Orbx!OPENLC_NAMERICA2 scenery and the fully detailed landscape returned. I have not altered any of the display settings or -more importantly- the scenery priorities (see attached) following the installation. Is there some kind of conflict between the OBRX products I've installed? What should I do?

Thanks

Untitled.jpg

This issue has magically resolved itself. I just went back into FSX and turned on the North America scenery that was causing the problems- and this time- for whatever reason- the detailed objects worked as designed. Not sure why they worked this time (without intervention)- I'm just glad they did!!!

Archived