Orbx Sumburgh, disable road traffic.

Hi Orbx

I've finally got the road traffic bugs sorted with your help in the last few months, a verify files was the final fix I done a few days ago.  However, flying to Sumburgh is still unrealistic as the roads are as busy as the M25, and cross over the main runway threshold.   I've been there, the roads have the odd car, and that's it.  

So far I made an exclusion for road networks in WED and OE, but the exclusion isn't working.  Can you tell me how to disable all traffic for the area.

Many thanks.

8 hours ago, Dr_Watson said:

Hi Orbx

I've finally got the road traffic bugs sorted with your help in the last few months, a verify files was the final fix I done a few days ago.  However, flying to Sumburgh is still unrealistic as the roads are as busy as the M25, and cross over the main runway threshold.   I've been there, the roads have the odd car, and that's it.  

So far I made an exclusion for road networks in WED and OE, but the exclusion isn't working.  Can you tell me how to disable all traffic for the area.

Many thanks.

Sorry i don't know and I am not authorised to make mods unless specifically approved by the developer. I will therefore ask @Greg Jones for comment as it would have to be an addition to a Control Panel/Configuration option.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2020 at 7:23 AM, Jon Clarke said:

Sorry i don't know and I am not authorised to make mods unless specifically approved by the developer. I will therefore ask @Greg Jones for comment as it would have to be an addition to a Control Panel/Configuration option.

Any update in the last 3 weeks?  Would love to fix it, it's not "Orbx" standard in it's current state.

Archived