Can't update Australia v2

I am running P3d v 3.4.22 and I also have FSX SE installed as well with all Orbx products such as Global, Vector, a number of LC and a number of Australian airports and areas.

I tried to update to the latest version of Australia v2 via Central and I get an error message that it can't be installed as there are incompatible products installed and they will need to be uninstalled before the installation can proceed. However, it doesn't advise what product it is referring to. I do have OZx Bankstown airport installed and have seen morphed buildings (hangars) as though there are two scenery's competing with one another so could it be that airport that is the problem? I really did want to keep this airport as the existing airport as the default Bankstown is pretty ordinary and it is the general aviation airport where I learnt to fly. I have provided a screen shot of the error and some pictures showing the merged buildings as well as a blurred runway problem I am also having if you have any ideas about that.

My receipt number for Aust v2 is: 5d19369114828

Thanks

Darren

Capture of Orbx Central.JPG

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 3.jpg

Hello,

the Australia v2 installer is designed to decline the installation if

Australia v1, Holgermesh or the Tasmania demo are showing as installed.

This is because they are not compatible.

Unfortunately, those three installers are not designed to decline if Australia v2

is installed, so a customer can still do that to their installation.

Hi Thanks for this - I have just found the same - uninstalled Holgermesh from within Orbx Central and now Aus v 1.2.1 has installed

Is there a way to remove Holgermesh from the list in Orbx Central since it's no longer required?

Thanks for some great stuff as usual

Ken

Archived