Tour de piste en Cessna...

O.Desfeux

since you are asking for comments I assume you want feedback. The quality of reproduction was good, but I think you should watch Maxter's " If I could Fall" video for more ideas on variation. He uses shorter segments and over more varied terrain, I Kinda new pretty soon that you were going to do a cct and all the camera movement was distracting. Was there any audio because I couldn't hear it. I hope you don't mind the criticisms, it's not easy putting you work out there for all to see, but thats how we learn. Thanks for sharing .

cheers Ken

hello  kman,

thank very much for comments, no problem for comments positive or negative, i like that , i want to learn  :)

all the camera movement was distracting

yes i m agreed with you, but what does mean CCT  ???

see you soon

Olivier

I enjoyed the video, but find the head movement using the arrow keys to be distracting also.

TIP: Use the SHIFT+O key to activate "mouse look" - you can do use the mouse wheel to simulate head movement and also use the mouse wheel to zoom in/out. Very handy.

great vid mate.

before you go ahead and create a video you have to decide what you are aiming to do.

Are you aiming for a cinematic feel or are you just trying to show something?

also that Shift+O is a very handy tool

hello Nick,

I wanted to show the load textures around the airplane with detail radius large full on the right at brendanstaceyand and in the same time the beauty of the addons ORBX, i like so much to see cars and trucks on the road with house on the right just before the landing.

see you soon

Archived