EGNX frame rates very low

I recently purchased Orbx EGNX scenery for P3Dv4.5 hf3. I am horrified by the low frame rates I am getting. I often fly from EGLL in the FSL A320 using Aerosoft Professional scenery without problems. Yet at EGNX I get under 14 fps with a default aircraft. I tried reducing graphics settings to extremely low levels (very sparse scenery complexity,  terrain resolution 5m, special effects minimum), and there is no effect on fps. Not suprisingly really as the scenery detail is hardly affected by these settings changes. The only scenery configuration possible with EGNX is removing static aircraft, but that doesn't make much difference to fps. I have a lot of other Orbx scenery, including recent products such as Edinburgh, and nothing else gives me performance problems like this. The scenery is not usable as things are.

Kevin

Further to the above, I just tried Orbx Edinburgh for the first time since installing hotfix 3 and that too now has low fps (around 15) and stuttering performance. It was previously performing well. Could this be a problem related to P3Dv4.5 hotfix 3?

Edit:

The problem has resolved itself, EGNX is now working perfectly with no fps loss. The ONLY thing I have changed in P3D since noticing the issue earlier today was to uninstall Navigraph Charts and the associated Simlink app. Not sure how that could be related but hopefully that was it.

Archived