Introducing TrueEarth Oregon for P3Dv4+

Go Sascha and team! Two beautiful states hopefully coming later this month!!!   P3D is catching up to XP11 in TrueEarth releases slowly but surely as JV promised.  Now with P3Dv5, we have extra frame rates to soon enjoy the beauty of the U.S. Northwest in TrueEarth style!

Rod

• Like 1

I am building a new computer for P3D5. I have not yet bought the M/2 drive  I was planning on a 4 terrabyte drive.  I am wondering if I need more for True Earth Washington, Oregon, and California.  My FSX folder is already 300 gigabytes.   

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Is it yet too far from the launch day?

I'd like to test this one first than Washington ( I love my Washington as it is with all that land class and seasons, is simply beautiful, I don't want to risk it)

So testing Oregon will help me decide

Cheers 

Hi Carlos, I wouldn't hold back on WA if I were you. It looks terrific and performance is great. You still have the option of using seasonal trees, so all in all, I think seasons won't be missed as much as we imagined. Oregon looks just as tempting though, and who knows P3D might come up with an automated way to simulate seasons. 

Hi all, just an update to Oregon's status.

We were ready to release but have received some newer orthoimagery for parts of the state that have much better colour tones. We are in the process doing some additional cleanup of that imagery and are planning to have it released towards the end of this month.

Thanks for your patience, and in very short meantime you will be able to enjoy NorCal.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/11/2020 at 11:59 AM, Ed Correia said:

Hi all, just an update to Oregon's status.

We were ready to release but have received some newer orthoimagery for parts of the state that have much better colour tones. We are in the process doing some additional cleanup of that imagery and are planning to have it released towards the end of this month.

Thanks for your patience, and in very short meantime you will be able to enjoy NorCal.

Hello ED,

This newer orthoimagery for parts of the state that have much better color tones, would that be added to TE Oregon for XP 11 as well with an update? Or is that not applicable to XP 11?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Oregon is getting very close to my HDD....lol lol

Just saw it made it to the coming soon section of the store...…...please be this week......lol lol

Another piece of outstanding work!!!!!!!!