CTD over Scotland/UK

Hi There,

I have tried several flights from Heathrow to Edinburgh and every time when I pass the co-ordinates (53 Deg. 48 Min. North & 2 Deg. 5Min. West) it CTD

I have tried various aircraft but to no avail.

I then did a flight from Heathrow (EGLL) to East Midlands Airport (EGNX) no problem, but when I did the East Midland to Edinburgh leg it CTD again once I passed the NELSA waypoint

The distance one can fly past this waypoint varies I managed to fly as far as the SHAPP waypoint (54 Deg 30 Min N - 37 Deg 38 Min W) before it CTD

I have done a verify files using Orbx Central v4.1.9 for England & Scotland (Although purchased, I have not installed the Great Britain TrueEarth files)

My simulator is Prepar3D v5 - 5.0.24.34874

No idea what I should do

I have various Orbx products & been a customer since November 23, 2016

Regards

Hans Brokke

Hello Hans,

as I am sure you know, the transition from P3D v4 to P3D v5 is not as smooth as everyone would have liked.

This could be a problem with the simulator, rather than the airport or perhaps a change needs to be made to one or both of them.

I have added your topic to the list of things to investigate.

Hi Nick

Thank you

I did some more tests - it now appears that my Active Sky (Beta product for P3D5) is the culprit 

Did a successful flight  from Edinburgh to East Midlands with Active Sky switched off.

Will report it to HiFi Simulations

Regards

Hans

4 hours ago, jabjoker said:

Hi Nick

Thank you

I did some more tests - it now appears that my Active Sky (Beta product for P3D5) is the culprit 

Did a successful flight  from Edinburgh to East Midlands with Active Sky switched off.

Will report it to HiFi Simulations

Regards

Hans

thre is now a asp3d beta 2 , have you tried that?

• 1 month later...

Archived