Cityscapes part 5 - Eatonville

Dario

From England, now I travel to Washington to look for cityscapes of this precious lovely small town, Eatonville. 

During these hard COVID times - in which I can't practice real photography -, I am enjoying very much this virtual photographic adventures on XP11 and P3D. As in real life, you need to think about angles, composition, framing, lines, perspectives, light and colors, lenses (wide, normal, telephoto) etc etc. These photographic techniques and challenges are all present in virtual photography. :) 

iKkBanx.jpg

0SfIfB5.jpg

lubVI87.jpg

lIXxA69.jpg

AipfEX8.jpg

idNvcz0.jpg

QBIyDvs.jpg

Bfsn04y.jpg

50Gxzl7.jpg

iDLRWpa.jpg

pDoYyST.jpg

7lRUZSC.jpg

sbv747G.jpg

lMFpnAw.jpg

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A wonderful set of Eatonville Dario.

Thank you very much! :) 

13 minutes ago, Ams said:

As always beautiful set of shots and closeups

Thank you very much! :) 

11 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Simply amazing Dario, I wish I had taken up photography like this when I was younger, it really shows in your quality shots.

Thank you very much, Jack! It's always time to learn photography (I didn't begin when I was young either). :) 

3 minutes ago, Dario said:

Thank you very much, Jack! It's always time to learn photography (I didn't begin when I was young either). :) 

I would have to live to be 1000 years old Dario with all the hobbies I have, never mind 3.5 hours a day hiking...

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I would have to live to be 1000 years old Dario with all the hobbies I have, never mind 3.5 hours a day hiking...

Same problem here :D Too many hobbies, constant lack of time (even during this COVID social distancing period) 

However, your daily hiking time is bigger than my weekly (monthly?) sports time.... :wacko:

Best regards!!!

5 minutes ago, Dario said:

Same problem here :D Too many hobbies, constant lack of time (even during this COVID social distancing period) 

However, your daily hiking time is bigger than my weekly (monthly?) sports time.... :wacko:

Best regards!!!

Georgia is open for business.  Yeah, hiking is my obsession.

Archived