Problem Scenery Package

Hi all,

First post but have a weird popup message appearing saying  " There was a problem loading the scenery package : Custom Scenery/ORBX_ORBXLibsXP/. The scenery may not look correct. Look at the log.txt for more info.

Is there something i should be checking for? i have attached my Scenery.ini.

Any help greatly appreciated

scenery_packs.ini

Hello,

I have no idea if it is the problem but you have two working and one broken entry for the Orbx X Plane 11 libraries.

Try deleting all but one of them perhaps and if you have more than one set of files, delete all but one.

Hi Nick,

thanks for the suggestion, tried it to no avail!

This is an extract from the log.txt file.

0:02:17.117 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: C:/jenkins/design-triggered/source_code/app/X-Plane-f/../../engine/OBJ/OBJ_read.cpp:591
0:02:17.117 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:02:17.117 E/SYS: | There was a problem loading the scenery package:
0:02:17.117 E/SYS: | Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/
0:02:17.117 E/SYS: | The scenery may not look correct.
0:02:17.117 E/SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
0:02:17.117 E/SYS: | (OBJ_read.cpp:591)
0:02:17.117 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could this be causing my issues?

thanks, Adam

2 hours ago, Adam Fox said:

Hi Nick,

thanks for the suggestion, tried it to no avail!

This is an extract from the log.txt file.

0:02:17.117 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: C:/jenkins/design-triggered/source_code/app/X-Plane-f/../../engine/OBJ/OBJ_read.cpp:591
0:02:17.117 E/SYS: | There was a problem loading the scenery package:
0:02:17.117 E/SYS: | Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/
0:02:17.117 E/SYS: | The scenery may not look correct.
0:02:17.117 E/SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
0:02:17.117 E/SYS: | (OBJ_read.cpp:591)

Could this be causing my issues?

thanks, Adam

Are you using xp 11.50 beta? If so that is a message everyone gets and you just ignore it. Any issues with the function of ObxLibs will only be addressed when 11.50 becomes an official release. there are many posts on this forum indicating  the same message.

Archived