CAG8, CAX6 &CEJ4 Seaplane Bases

Yes. Object Flow is installed. The problem seems to be with these airports. All others that I have are working. I now have a fresh installation of P3D with minimal Orbx scenery installed. The problem first happened when I updated to 4.5.13.32097. Everything worked prior to that; but, a new installation of 4.5.12.30293 did not help. The FSX installation is on another computer (Laptop).

Hello, 

Although you may have ObjectFlow installed, it is not functioning which explains most if not all of what you are seeing.  Non-functioning ObjectFlow will affect all Orbx scenery that uses it. Not all products do. In some cases it may not be obvious that anything is missing unless you know what's supposed to be there.  In order for ObectFlow to work there must be only one version of it for a given sim, it must be installed via Orbx Central in an external library, and it must be enabled in the sim. Hopefully Nick can help you get this sorted out. @Nick Cooper

I would highly recommend that you disable the bright green 'speed trees' by unchecking 'dynamic vegetation' in the sim.  Also may sure your Orbx Libraries  are up to date. Installing the libraries does more than just add collections of objects; it does a number of other necessary things. 

In addition, I see a default ferry terminal in Area B in CAC8 that should not be there. If it is still present after ObjectFlow is working,  I suspect Nick will have to help you sort through that too. 

Cheers, 

The problem is failure of Orbx Central to re-notify P3D of the path to ObjectFlow when P3D is re-installed.

If P3D and Orbx Scenery is re-installed, first re-opening of P3D must include permission to enable ObjectFlow. If the request to enable does not pop up, ObjectFlow is not recognised by P3D and scenery will not work properly. To correct this issue, ObjectFlow must be un-installed and the outside Library directory must be removed. Attempt to re-install ObjectFlow. When Orbx Central reports missing directory, EXIT. Replace missing Library Directory without ObjectFlow. Re-install ObjectFlow. Now, re-start P3D and respond to the pop-up.

• 4 weeks later...

Folks, 

After seeing this you may not want to thank me. The mistake in giving the OK to release to v5 was entirely mine. I thought the compromise might be acceptable, sorry. 

Archived