Corrupted sceneries. Black and water tiles

Hi,

I am not too sure for how long I have had this problem as the areas I have generally been flying seemed ok to me.  A friend has been trying to pull me to XP 11 and show me his sceneries and that made me wonder.  My conclusion is that I have a problem with my sceneries and I need help.  Needless to say, I'm staying with FSX:SE and waiting for MSFS 2020.

Flying over Southern California it appears to be ok, but a section of the ocean is black while the rest is ocean/water colour.  Flying over the UK is definitely much better, lush green and detail but yet again with some black patches.  The worse of all is in Michigan lake in the Canadian side where the tiling is very severe and water and land share the same space.  Please refer to the pdf below with some images of what I described above.

I am running FSX:SE in W10 (latest update) more RAM than needed, i7 8th Gen. nVidia 1080, two HHD and one SSD.  Complete Saitek gear managed by SpadneXt.  Three monitors plus a tablet.  Add-ons are only A2A, RealAir Duke Turbo v2, Q400 Pro, Orbx, REX, Track IR, F1 GTN750.  The computer is very much dedicated to FS.

Orbx scenery problem.pdf

Archived