announcement Introducing KHVN Tweed-New Haven Airport for Prepar3D v4 and v5!

Did a lot a touch & go's at that airport while training for my private pilot & commercial licences. Thank you for bringing back beautiful memories.

One more thing, I'm a fan of any developer that features the L-39 in their promo pics. :)

Edited by JoseCFII
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, JoseCFII said:

Did a lot a touch & go's at that airport while training for my private pilot & commercial licences. Thank you for bringing back beautiful memories.

One more thing, I'm a fan of any developer that features the L-39 in their promo pics. :)

Wow I didn't know you were a pilot, cool

• Like 1

1 hour ago, carlosqr said:

Wow I didn't know you were a pilot, cool

Certified Flight Instructor, CFII

I did most of my training and my initial (CFI) at KFRG. Part of the reason why we did the T&Gs in CT was because there were no landing fees. Back then I think it was $2.50 per landing at KFRG. So we stayed away from doing more than one landing at KFRG. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

First Boulder, now New Haven!  Great stuff coming down the line. Time to move on from FSX to P3D.   A difficult transition, and really scary.  I hope and pray that I can get add-ons to work. (Really worried about my network setup with Spad.neXt).  

Ken

Hi Jordan!

Thanks for this nice airport...

You may know this better: Runway 14/32 is closed due to Airnav.com, Jeppesen and Google Earth. The screenshots are showing it open.

Take care and keep healthy!

Bert

transaction ID 5ea957977cfb7

30 minutes ago, Bert Groner said:

Hi Jordan!

Thanks for this nice airport...

You may know this better: Runway 14/32 is closed due to Airnav.com, Jeppesen and Google Earth. The screenshots are showing it open.

Take care and keep healthy!

Bert

transaction ID 5ea957977cfb7

Yes I raised this but Jordan is offering the airport as it was when the imagery was sourced, and also offering those who want the choice of using that runway.  I think it's a good choice.

14 hours ago, DoubleMack said:

Is there any chance that this will also be available on FSX Steam Edition?

Don't think so, technology developments utilised in these newer airports don't work in 32 bit programs (FSX and FSX-SE).

As a test I just linked the P3DV4 airport to FSX, and it crashed FSX immediately I tried to start a flight there. :-)